Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got a new Phantom for my birthday, what you think of it?

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks nice!

I would say put a different colored trigger shoe (chrome?) on the trigger, and get different colored grips (not sure what color). Do you use a stock with it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put a red trigger shoe on it from my autococker, and was thinking about getting clear grips. I didn't get a stock, but may get it later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, I honestly think a chrome trigger shoe would look better than a red because you might find that the red on the trigger shoe wouldn't exactly match the red on the marker. If it does however, more power to you. I still think the chrome would look better in either case. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
9/10 for CCI Phantoms... Rock the stock!
10 if you get a T-Stock and run on a 3.5 oz Co2...
-Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would get a 3oz tank if i could find a place to get it cheap and ano it, but that would cost around $50, maybe ill do that later and put $100 in my gun and get the t-stock too.
Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone know where i can get a cheap 3 oz. tank and then ano it?

·
Registered
520 Posts
10/10 ne one who plays pump is a pimp dude rollin:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
nice anno..thats all there is to it otherwise generally stock. I would looking to the palmers stabalizer reg. With the female end you can hook it up to your valve up top and still use 12 grams when ever you want. thats how my last one was set up. look into edge barrel kit.

btw if you want a ronin elite stock class harness I have one cheap if youd like it. if you could get an izon site anno matched and an L stock that would be pretty nice. I would love to get a scenario gun. God knows I can't afford to play like I do now so maybe just become a woodsy and 'pimp' out a phantom into the rifleman or something.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered dye 03 stickys.
I'll probably get the stock with my next paycheck. guy said it will be around 50, so not too bad.
And I already got a ronin elite stock class harness, but thanks.
Oh, and what would a palmers stabalizer reg. do for the gun?

·
Registered
5 Posts
wow, i really like the paint job on the marker, its HOT! May i suggest a clear dye sticky grip?

·
Registered
126 Posts
sexyyyy 10

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll post a new picture of it when I put on the 03 stickys that i ordered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts