Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been playing with electric markers for awhile now and i finally decided to step my foot in the pump world. I recently just got my marker in. I chose to get a WGP Autococker Sniper II. Im friends with my local paintball shop so he hooked me up already with a new Checkit Derlin Bolt and Checkit on/off Unimount asa for it. The barrel currently on it is a Checkit 14" JR3 Barrel as well. (my semis have autococker threads too :])

I was just wondering what input u feelow pump members here have and whats its learning curve for beginners of pump, but experience in paintball overall.

Also. What are some cool options and/or upgrades does this particular marker have that i should invest in later? Ive heard about autotriggers, L.A Hitmen mods, etc.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I also have a sniper like that, and let me tell you, your going to love pump. YOu think semi's an adrenaline rush? Pump is x10. Its insane. As for mods, id just try it out as it is first.

As for the Hitman mod, I suggest agaisnt it. It may be comfier, but your putting vertical forces on the pump arm, which will eventually wear it down.
Upgrades-ALmost any up for a cocker, minus front block upgrades,

Goodluck and have fun!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a 98 Sniper II, well its the second one I have owned in the last 2 years. I loved mine and I missed it so much I just bought a new one like two days ago. When you start with your new bolt make sure its not short stroking and not letting the paint fall in to place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts