Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i traded off my ir3 for a silver rat :) Tell me what you think of the upgrades i'm going to buy for it:

ECS (no WAS, want ECS)
Dye UL Barrel
Shocktech Bolt
ANS Jackhammer 2 LPR
NDZ Brass Hammer
NDZ Ram Housing
NDZ Pro-Mag Trigger
SP Twist Feed
NDZ Rip Valve

let me know what to get/not to get.

Thanks.

·
Registered
375 Posts
ND equalizer bolt is nice, but ive never tried the shocktech, so if you are happy with it, keep it. Good job on the gun.. better setup than mine.. but i dont pb enough to need a lot of ups. Get some pics up if possible.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thats a good set up, i have the shocktech bolt and love it so id get that(unless its already on the gun) so sweet gun Remix

·
Registered
375 Posts
oh ok if its a good bolt keep it. The only real necessary thing IMO is a locking feedneck, and you have that.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
ND EQ Bolt is best on the market. Haven't heard much on the OTB Blind yet though, but it looks kickass.

ECS is free and all, just need the cable. But the only way to get this program is to either reprogram your board with the cable, or buy a ECS Programmed Board from somebody. But, your Rat's Cricket Board may not be able to be programmed if it doesn't have the little prongs where the cable is inserted into. Check first to see if it does. If not, too bad. On newer Impulse's Cricket Board's, Smart Parts has taken these prongs off of the board so that ECS was not possible to get, because they aren't making any money off of it.

Everything else seems like pretty good choices.

Post pics once you get a chance.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Don't even bother buying a new regulator for your Imp, the Maxi is very good. But if you already have the CP reg, then I'd recommend putting that on it.

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
like paintballs said, i thought that rats came with the ndz internals. but either way its still awesome. And like some1q said above get the smart parts lpr...it looks plus works better

·
Registered
24 Posts
WAIT

im not sure if u have the CP reg but.....u need an....I FRAME

i frame+cp reg=pure seks, thats what i got on my rat, and its sweet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts