Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember the s10 i bought with the blown headgasket. My uncle saw it at one of our family get togethers and wanted to buy it so thats gone.

Just bought a
'96 Isuzu Rodeo
127,XXX Miles
Iron Grey Exterior, Grey Interior
3.2L SOHC V6 190-HP
5 Speed Manual Trans W/Overdrive
Part-Time 4WD/Shift-On-The-Fly
Underbody Skid Plates
Roof Rack with Thule Ski Rack
Kenwood PS655 Cassette Reciever
Kenwood KDC-D300 CD Player
Power Everything
etc etc. I got most of that off the original window sticker.

The seperate cd player that runs off the tuner is cool because its just one big screen and plays visualizations to radio or cd. I thought that was pretty cool.

Cost me $3000

Now for pics. Sorry bout the quality I took them on my sidekick.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
That radio is teh old...but kenwood stuff is great.

Take out the back seats, cut a hole in the roof, and have a .50 cal mounted on it.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why not?
Actually I got it because its something different. Something I can take on the trails without worrying about scratching my paint and whatnot. I like it alot. Very spacious.

Oh yeah, the lady I bought it from saved every single repair sheet and reciept in a folder, so I know whats all been replaced and when. For example, clutch was replaced in May of this year. She even kept receipts for little stuff from auto zone.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iluvwpg said:
That radio is teh old...but kenwood stuff is great.

Take out the back seats, cut a hole in the roof, and have a .50 cal mounted on it.
I figured it was old. I dont really care though it works and sounds good so good enough for me.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
I figured it was old. I dont really care though it works and sounds good so good enough for me.
iluvwpg said:
...but Kenwood stuff is great.
Eh?

My bro just installed a kenwood receiver or w/e and 4 woahsome speakers, it's very kick ass.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it wasnt hard to talk her down, all my mom said was "would you take 3000?" and after 5 sec pause she said yeah. (originally asking $3500)

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She was in her late 40's early 50's and it was her sons car. He drove it for a few years then went off to college in NYC and doesnt need/cant have a car. Honestly I cant tell you what it smells like, maybe some cleaner or something, Ill have to take a wiff. :hug:

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my mom said ill probably pimp it out, but theres no way in hell. this is an offroad vehicle and thats what its going to be used for. that and my dd.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
definatly. nothing needs work, tires are practicly brand new etc. ill probably get some nice subs and amp and wait on a new hu for now. im thinking about getting some new front seats and looking into a little lift.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have these brand new fog lights that have been in the garage. trying to see if they would look good on it and where.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts