Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.... It is 3:45 in the morning (and I am tired, so sorry if theres typos), and I just got finished on a new sig (Note: I was just working on THAT alone, other ****). I have very minor expeurance with photoshop, but I managed to make this pic:

Umm, so yea, what do you think for a first timer? I will be going to bed so I won't reply till, like, 5pm 2marrow. But I just figured I'd post this.

Thanx, and GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!1w

Edit: don;t flame *****es!

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
The font, and color are not good for the background.

Also, sigs with your name in them where sooo 2 years ago. Now it's all about your clique or area where you are from...

<3

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BAURblades said:
The font, and color are not good for the background.

Also, sigs with your name in them where sooo 2 years ago. Now it's all about your clique or area where you are from...

<3
Thats good for me! Thankx!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
different font/color, smaller, better cropping around the guns, better design in general, its ok for a beginner of PS but really boring to look at to be honest.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Font is ugly, background is ok. Stroke the image. go to www.Dafont.com for some good fonts.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
doesnt somebody have a sig like that...but with different guns and the background is like black?

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the background from teh iTunes Music Equlizer.

I am reading tuts for Photoshop, I am getting better.

The pic above is terrible. IDK why I wasted my time on it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
just suggesting..the way the fairy file looks (with that little screen on it) it probably doesnt work, or doesnt have the sources it needs...just find a gif or jpg or somethin like that..idk lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts