Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Check out the deal I got on this VS1 from ebay: Kingman Spyder VS1 Olive paintball gun NEW CHEAP - eBay (item 220480374912 end time Sep-20-09 19:11:00 PDT)

I won this gun for 52 dollars and it is brand new. The shipment should come tomorrow. After I bought the gun I went to ansgear and bought the following:

Invert Reloader 2 Hopper - 44.95
JT Flex Spectra Thermal Mask - 29.95
NXE 4 Pod Harness w/Pod Ejection - Black - 21.95
PMI Pure Energy Aluminum 62/3000 Tank - High Pressure Output - 61.95
CCM Ion No-Rise Clamping Feed Neck - 26.95

I need to find a tank cover for my 62ci HPA tank...62ci is just an odd size. I'll probably upgrade my barrell in the future as I want to feel what its like to shoot stock. I'm a noob to paintball. Your thoughts?

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
bad choice on the hopper, you should have spent the extra 15 and got the invert halo too. you did get a pretty good deal on everything else

·
Registered
16 Posts
That is amazing. i was debating on whether or not to buy that exact gun on ebay because my spyder vs1 is giving me a **** ton of problems. Im just gonna end up taking it to a shop and having them fix it once and for all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
A reloader is exactly the same thing a a halo, except that it uses noise to feed, instead of LEDs. IMO, it's a better choice.
The reloader 2 is a sound activated revvy, the Reloader B is a sound-activated Halo. The reloader 2 feeds slow, and its shells are weak, whereas the Invert Halo too is much faster and doesn't break so easily. Worth the extra 15 bucks. The reloader B is kind of overpriced now for what it is, especially since the invert Too came out.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
reloader too i thought had the same shell as the halo b, and even if it is not exactly the same it is the same shape made by the same people so i have a hard time believing it is weak, no the halo b shell is not the strongest thing on the planet but it is no eggy either. took me 3 years to mess up my shell that i got used enoufgh to need a new one

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lol. Not too, 2.

Invert Reloader 2:

(Sound-activated Revvy, same weak-ass shells)

Invert Halo Too:

(Sound-activated Halo (reloader B2 board)). Well worth the extra 15 bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts