·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Ill race you with my '99 F150 5.4L v8 Triton...... :naughty

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
awesome, looks sharp.

and 1337 would you drive any of the aforementioned cars in the winter/snow?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
No1TubaPlayer said:
would you drive any of the aforementioned cars in the winter/snow?

driving muscle cars in the snow is the most fun u can ever have on the roads. I hope it snows soon :)

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Nice truck man. I've got the 2003 GMC with the 5.3 and I'm very pleased with it. The 5.3 is a very good all around engine.

Although, I've been looking at the K&N FIPK and some after market exhaust to make it a little more fun in the seat. hmm... I wonder if an LS1 intake would fit.. (or an ls6...)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
1337 said:
Except for all the salt that rusts everything.

well the key is u gotta get out there when the snow is fresh

that and undercoating

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
like the cobra, truck looks good to. nice collection. but i prefer my 65 mustang over it.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
Skate and Paint said:
his dad probably does or somethin...not him

nice truck dude, dad's got the same one except 4 door

hey, ***** makes money, *****'s gotta spend money right?

EDIT: WTF?! since wen is....nigeria....censored

Yea his dad has a 65 mustang, right now it has the stock 289 in it but they are in the process of rebuilding a 351 then putting that in it. But his dad has promised to give the car to him when he is ready to handle it.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
punk_pntballar said:
Yea his dad has a 65 mustang, right now it has the stock 289 in it but they are in the process of rebuilding a 351 then putting that in it. But his dad has promised to give the car to him when he is ready to handle it.
No offense to him, but that'll probably never happen.

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
I think he will but it will be a while. His dad was talking about giving it to him when he turned 16, but now he says he will get it when he is ready, but me nor his dad thinks he is ready for a car like that. Until he has at least been driving for a couple years or so. It's a nice car and all but i think he would wreck it if he got it when he turns 16. Especially with that 351 in it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts