Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, if you want to see it give me your email address (cant be crappy like hotmail) because this is 5.70 MB, so anyone with an email big enough to see it, lemme know!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those ****s at lycos only allow 30KB by 300x300, and this is like a 5 box comic. I tried flat face, and their server is down. Anyone else able to think of one??

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Um, its a STICK drawing, how exactly art refined do you want it?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I had the impression that it wasnt going to be a stick drawing hence the promise of more refind artistry, and whats with he insane angles that the tanks are at? I dont think Ive ever seen a tank at that angle with any drop or nothin like that.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wheres the safety equipment? Wheres the mad skizilz? Needs work but its ok...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i could not find a way to make masks, and its my first drawing so what do you expect? and alot of the guns ive seen have been at that angle, hence the reason they are like that.

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
Ok, if you want to see it give me your email address (cant be crappy like hotmail) because this is 5.70 MB, so anyone with an email big enough to see it, lemme know!
If that was 5Mb, then my 56k connection has sped up about 50 times since I last used it. =) Looks like its 80k to me. =)

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol... i was gonna say the same thing before i saw your post:p

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha, yeah it WAS 5MB, but then i saved it as a .PNG and it went down.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts