1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not new....got her about 2months ago

2004 subaru WRX STI
had 6800 miles when i bought her used....now has quite a bit more
300 HP
300 TQ

2.5L boxxer engine....boosted and cooled

car is a blast to drive, much faster than I expected. and Yes......I do rally her off-road :) the way its supposed to be used

·
Registered
778 Posts
How about some action shots next time? Instead of you getting on a dirt road and then snapping some pics while stopped. :p

Nice car

·
Registered
427 Posts
Damn, your like the only guy ive seen with an sti that acctually puts it to good use. Props man

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hell ya! I beat the car more off road than I do on road :p

no its not an official rally track

a buddy of mine has a ton of land, made a track for his field cars($100 junkers). so i get the perks of taking my car on it. I would have had action shots....but i was alone out there that day, and usually when we are all out there its late at night and all you would see is headlights :)

the track as of now is just an oval.....but by next summer we will have a bigger tri-oval with maybe some twisties

as for new tires....yes, gonna get some blizzaks. I plan to drive this all winter so I'm gonna need em

Jin...come on out...i'll show ya a good time

that time was one of the cleaner runs out there.....usually there's a good bit of mud that the car sees. I'll post some pics from home of it real dirty.....I've had chunks the size of tennis balls on the roof :O

1 - 15 of 15 Posts