Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's friday, and I am not doing ****.

I was going to go out with some chicks tonight, but I have no car/ride tonight.

It's bull****.

I'll be here all night.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
dhill0413 said:
I got ditched by a babe last night...its all good. I'll be here all night tonight too, getting ready for tomorrow night....which might be the last night of my life.

(and i dont mean suicide)
Alright, you got my attention. Explain.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I'm not really doing anything tonight either. A couple girls invited me to come over, but tonight is my sisters last night here before going back to Atlanta, I don't know when I'll see her again, so I'm just going to stay home and chill with her for tonight. I'll have my fun tomorrow night. And before you say I'm gay for not going to hang out with the two girls that invited me to chill with them, a) ive spent 3 of the last 4 days with them, and will be seeing them tomorrow, and b) I wouldn't get any tonight anyway...

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had chinese earlier, the ****s have not hit me yet, but I do feel kind of funny right now, I think they are on their way.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
hey im in the same situation... but the difference is... i just have no social life tonight... i wake up at 11, go to the eye doctor. the i got home and chilled, then i look at the clock, its 215. i called my friend to see if he wanted to got o Utopia (hippy/punk/headshop). its a really awsome store, one of a king too.. anyway, he cant drive either way, i cant drive home, and i call another friend to see if he can take us one way, and hes doing SAT work... i call another friend, hes in the shower and the we called him later and he still didnt want to do anything. call another friend, hes not at his phone. call another, hes at a concert all day...

so i didnt do **** all day.. then i asked my friend if they wanted to go into the city but they didnt WANT to.. wtf? who doesnt want to go into NYC... they ended up not doing anything anyway...

and then to top it off, i was expecting to do something tonight, and i ended up not doing ****. they all just sat around in their houses doing NOTHING! im so pissed because they do this all the ****ing time. im getting so bored and sick of their ****.. i dont even know why i waste my time with these people... theyre so boring and uninteresting...

the worst part about this is that tomorrow is new years eve... everyone is going to be out drinking/smoking/having fun at a party. what am i going to be doing? ****ing nothing. one of my friends is on vacation... another is going into the city... another is going to a party at his friends house.. i asked if i can just go and he refuses to let me becaus ehes a ****ing jackass... and then my other friends arent going to do anything fun or interesting.. thats probably why i barely hang out with them anymore...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Barber said:
I doubt that I will do anything tomorrow night either.

I actually haven't done **** all break.
Me neither. I'll have put in 32 hours through next Saturday at work so my paycheck will be nice. I think the only thing of importance I have done is play paintball once.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts