White Redz Body
White Redz Reg Shroud
Empire Voodoo .45 grips
Ion Bolt
Smart Parts Low Rise Feedneck
New Designz Ion Aluminum Roller Slik Blade Trigger
Smart Parts Freak Barrel Back
12" Smart Parts Freak Barrel Front
Smart Parts Dovetail Drop Forward with ASA On/Off fitted on modified Dead On Drop Forward
7" Stainless Steel Hose
Ricochet Apache LED Hopper (gonna upgrade to HALO when I get the $$$)
Pure Energy 72 ci 3000 psi tank

Next on the to do list is new eyes and virtue board

thumup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
7/10. Nice looking Ion. But for me, the stainless steel line and back kills it. I would have stayed with the white and did a white back with white line. I like those grips though.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Forget cosmetics. Buy a QEV, new bolt. Tune that *****, buy a better tank, buy a Vlo instead of Halo, then and only then should you worry about looks. Right now 2/10.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
4/10. No QEV no bolt = stock Ion performance no matter what else you do. I give it that high because you've got a really nice trigger, but 1 of those 2 upgrades is, IMO, a REQUIREMENT to get higher, since those are the only 2 performance upgrades on an Ion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote: If it still has the stock bolt in it, and not an aftermarket bolt, then that's what he's talking about it not having a bolt. ]

ya im not an idiot, it has an aftermarket bolt, but i forgot who makes the damn thing haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
i like the look of ur gun. i have an ion myself and im still trying to figure out whats all done to it, i bought it from a tournament player who i met at a field and some of the things done to it im still trying to understand.

·
Registered
243 Posts
5/10 for an attempt to upgrade correctly barrel, feedneck, asa, trigger, bolt (feedneck i would consider a performance upgrade on any marker that comes stock with a stove pipe)
(i give you a +1 for the ss line)

in this order price assending in price
qev (you can pick one up for $13)
laser eyes
aftermarket hpr (custom products look the best imho)
board

1 - 12 of 12 Posts