Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

my PMR :) (need opinions on something as well)

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  BREAD 
#1 · (Edited)
just got this baby and it has only seen one field day... havent broken in the hyper2 reg yet :[

Setup--
.Halo B Hopper /w Rip Drive
.Checkit JR3 14" Barrel .689
.Dye UL Trigger Frame
.CCM Heli-Clamp Feedneck
.CP ASA On/Off
.320degree macro line kit
.Pure Energy 48/3000 HPA Tank

the next small upgrade im going to get is an aluminum backcap. I'm debating between Silver or Black Dust... what do you guys think?
Other than that, what other upgrades do you guys think I should get? Ive pretty much got most of the key parts if im not mistaken.

Thanks for your input in advance.

EDIT---------

My new setup:
.Empire Reloader B2 Hopper /w Rip Drive
.Checkit JR3 14" Barrel .689
.Dye UL Trigger Frame
.DM6 Virtue Board /w PMR eyes adapter
.CCM Heli-Clamp Feedneck
.Proto Alloy Back Cap
.CP ASA On/Off
.32 degree macro line kit
.DXS 68/45 HPA Tank

See less See more
#2 ·
get a black trigger and black back cap, 7/10 for now. how is the UL opposed to the regular frame?

#4 ·
oh.. well i was wrong about it being a boomstick clone.. i thought it was.. it turns out that its supposedly better than it, just very underestimated. some people mistake it to be a clone because the exterior is so alike..

found a few reviews about it. i cant give much input with only using this barrel once with a non-broken in regulator..

Check It Products JR3 Barrel Review / Reviews - pbreview.com

#6 ·
black but i have a couple questions, how is the UL frame and how is its trigger?

#10 ·
HOw is the new feedneck and trigger as opposed to the original

#11 ·
I "Upp'd" a few things... :) Re-rate if possible please, Thanks... and any other suggestions??? I'm thinking a new Bolt? Are there any good ones out there yet for this marker?

Also I'm thinking of bringing my gun in to get it customed anno'd. Not sure which colors and how the fade is gonna look like yet.

Man I just love it when people with their DMs make fun of my PMR. Until they see me turn it on ;O Virtue instant on...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.