Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopper works fantatic! I can't really compare it to a halo b cuz I never owned one.. but it feeds as fast as I can shoot.

No new boards in it yet, it'll take any board that'll fit in a freestyle.. but I gotta be honest with yah guys, the stock board is amazing.. The only thing I'd get out of a new board is the ability to lower the dwell below 6, raise my HPR, and get some more efficiency..

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
8/10. loving the all the black look. hopper looks tall but vl claims its the best hopper to date

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
8.5. I am loving the all black it looks good. That hopper is also a great hopper for reball if you ever decide to go play it. Sounds like a good gun you should put up a video of that thing ripping it would be sweet.

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
FiremanMike said:
Bolt and valve will be my next upgrades, in no specific order.. Not sure if/when I'll up the board..
Leave the board, you have ramping on it anyway. Chaos is the same thing, just be AGG and dye your bolt. And get a valve if you feel its that inefficient.

8/10

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
GAH so much to do!!! Though i understand, the gun doesn't really need much.
7.75/10

new valve, i dunno if you should go vapor now or wait on the lucky
NOX
scm III or the JDS STD when it's out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Its pretty stock. I suggest a new board. The only reason Ill give a 9/10 is cuz you got a VLOCITY!! I love Vlocitys

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man I appreciate it, all of yah..

Can't really see the need in upgrading a gun that already works flawlessly.. I do plan on a vapor valve at some point, board is fine as is.. Only ups I really plan on getting into will be cosmetic ones once the lasoya stuff is out..

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
9/10 its hawt. New grips and a board.
Btw all those people asking about the vlocity i watched a vid comparing em to halos and the vlocity slaughtered it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts