Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i got really hungry so i made an awesome sandwich, some of the stuff it had includes-

2 slices of wheat bread
Put honey mustard on both slices of bread. (not a mayo kinda guy)
2 slices of turkey
2 slices of ham
provalone cheese
mild cheddar cheese
whole pepperoncinis cut up (pepperoncinis > you)
(didnt have jalapenos)

ruffles bbq chips.
cocacola.

heaven.

im bored and now full..so uh comment if you want or add some sandwich types that you make at your house.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Pizza..........yummmmmmmm

For some of you that don't know what kind of pizzas I make...

Yes, that pizza tasted as good as it looks...here is a thread I made, dedicated to it.

Oh, BTW...your sammich sounds tasty too flow.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
see...if i made a thread like this, everybody would would call it pointless and tell me to close it but no...flow can rambling about his damn sandwich all day....jk

what are pepperoncinis?

i guess it sounds ok.

90% i'm to hungry and lazy to do anything but slab some peanut butter on a hunk of bread, fold it over, and eat it in like, 1.5 bites....i've tried 1, nooot smart.

·
see you at the 50
446 Posts
pshh.... they have this machine at the grocery store that takes peanuts and churns out fresh natural pb right infront of you. I eat that stuff by itself with a spoon for protein/fat cals ... but it's suicidal without a hefty glass of water/milk nearby.

My fav sandwich:
2 pieces of toast
summer sausage from the fridge 3-4 slices
couple slices of swiss cheese or jalapeno swiss
handful of fresh baby spinach leaves
big glass of 2% milk

sit down and have a instagasm in your mouth :yikes

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
auto maggot said:
pshh.... they have this machine at the grocery store that takes peanuts and churns out fresh natural pb right infront of you. I eat that stuff by itself with a spoon for protein/fat cals ... but it's suicidal without a hefty glass of water/milk nearby.

My fav sandwich:
2 pieces of toast
summer sausage from the fridge 3-4 slices
couple slices of swiss cheese or jalapeno swiss
handful of fresh baby spinach leaves
big glass of 2% milk

sit down and have a instagasm in your mouth :yikes
yeah thick PB with no drink = death.
yours sounds yummy also.
lol @ wpg
yeah i remember your pizza thread fenix...too bad my family doesnt buy really cool stuff like that :( weak.

pepperoncinis are like jalapenos, but not as strong. and are quite yummy. theyre the green things in your salad at olive garden that look like jalapenos

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Peanut butter and jelly with pretzels on it=good

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I could really go for a Gyro right now.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts

peanut butter = rice krispy bar = yummay

i downed about a liter of water tryin to eat this baby, what ur seeing is nothing, what i did after i took the pic is covered the entire ricecrispy bar with peanut butter so u couldn't even see the rice krispy bar.............so..............much............peanut........butter...............uggggggggg.

·
Registered
830 Posts
pepperoncinis are those pepper things that come with papa john's.

i'm more of a salad kind of girl than sammich but theres nothing better than just-after-thanksgiving turkey and lots of mayo on white.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
paintchick15 said:
pepperoncinis are those pepper things that come with papa john's.

i'm more of a salad kind of girl than sammich but theres nothing better than just-after-thanksgiving turkey and lots of mayo on white.
ohh god post thnxgiving turkey sammiches= heaven...but i cook mine...lots of mayo on the inside of bread, pepper, lots of turkey, put butter on the outside of it, put on a skillet...voila.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Seatbelt said:
As in the greek food? Because that s**t is good
Ya, I got a gyro and some fries for lunch today, it was to die for.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts