Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was expecting to have a great year this year, seeing as it is my last, but it has been everything but great.

Going to school everyday feels like a chore. My classes are a joke. Filled with stupid tedious papers that I have to do everyday, but thats not a big deal. About a week and a half ago, a freshman in college who had just graduated from my high school died in a motorcycle accident. I didn't know him that well but it was still sad. He was well known and liked and the school was kinda down for awhile and everyone was still sad about that.

And then it happened again. On saturday two kids died from our school. I can try to talk about it but this article does the job....

The Oakland Press: Local News

I knew the older of the two, josh, very well. This is so depressing for me right now... The article talks about the crash and what happened, but they can never understand just how good of a kid he was. His family has been through so much over the years.

His family was never financially secure. I remember him telling me that he had never had cable TV in his life. But he was always top at whatever he did academically and he was just such a good person. Its just impossible to describe with words.

My head is so screwed up right now, all of this happening in such a small amount of time. And this week is supposed to be our homecoming week. It doesnt even feel like it. No one in the school has any spirit right now. It's just terible.

I'm sorry, I just needed to say something, so far, this is the worst school year of my life.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Hang in there man. My Senior year hasn't been going too great either but it's gotten much better. Things will pick up man and all you can do is make the most and the best of it. Because 10 years from now, you'll be wanting to go back.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
The only problem I have with school right now is going.

More than half of my classes are a joke. I can not even go to class and do a week's worth of work in less than an hour. The only problem is I have missed 12 days and am only allowed to miss 7. Plus I am going to Orlando in like 2 weeks.

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
Well, my Sophomore year is pretty much kick ass so far... except math is starting to get really ****ing hard.

Sorry about your friend bro, I am glad I don't know what it is like to lose someone like that.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Sophmore year is a joke so far for me.
Trust me, it doesn't get any harder.

If I could drop out of school and still be successful at life, I would. I learn more sitting at home than I do going to school. It's a waste of time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts