1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
stock, but sexy. 9/10

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
SP has done some pretty unethical stuff in the past, plus there **** guns aren't worth the money. Though an Ion for fifty bucks is a deal.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
pbreview is a great place to get pics and general specs of markers. It's a horrible place to trust for reviews.

For smart parts, they got to the top by suing other companies, rather than innovating. They patented something they a) didn't invent and b) weren't the first to use and then started suing any company that had any form of microswitch (which later broadened to electric) that wouldn't pay them royalties. That is the reason you'll find MANY older ballers hate that company.

·
0 Posts
Yeah, notice how pbreview has a lot of top rated reviews people made based on 1 time uses. "uh yeah, shoots great" doesn't quite cut it, shoots great compared to what? I don't think anybody who hasn't owned at least 3 different markers is qualified to make any kind of review of anything.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh, I had no idea, I was going to get a Shocker NXT because its really good for the price. Plus they look awesome and I hear they preform outstandingly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts