Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new EGO8. I got it off of a guy on PbNation, it's LBNIB with no performance flaws or cosmetic defects, and it rips! Yes, it is brown/olive, but I will be annodizing the olive parts to dust clear (extremely close to white) around Christmas time.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Keep that combo, I've always loved it. 5/10 for stock.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sort of low ratings, but oh well. The reason that it is stock is that I just got it and have no money for upgrades (which it needs none).

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
Sort of low ratings, but oh well. The reason that it is stock is that I just got it and have no money for upgrades (which it needs none).
as iv said before, this section is not labeled "rate what the factory made" its rate my marker. dont get me wrong i think its an awsome marker its just.....what makes this one different from any other one that rolled off the line?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as iv said before, this section is not labeled "rate what the factory made" its rate my marker. dont get me wrong i think its an awsome marker its just.....what makes this one different from any other one that rolled off the line?
True. I plan to get a Cure 2 bolt, Tadao Yakuza board, and custom ano job done to it.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
True. I plan to get a Cure 2 bolt, Tadao Yakuza board, and custom ano job done to it.
barrel?

and the anno will make or break it for a lot of people rating, id love to have an anno done on my dm6, what do they charge for it anyway?

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
ya i was thinking of getting my dm6 done with aurora, but the one site i found that would do it is currently redoing the pricing portion of the site so i cant find out.

you dont plan on getting a aftermarket barrel? that was the first thing on my list

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
nice. 7/10

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
i got mine for $600 about a year ago, now you can get a good one for about $400. but the parts are getting hard to find.

i was looking at PM vs DM when i got mine, and i could have gotten a pm7 for about the same but it just seemed to me that i was seeing a lot more posts of "help me, my pm is broken" over the dms

right now is the first time since i got it that i have a major break (its pissing me off cuz i cant figure out what it is either) so for now its MIA but i plan on getting a large parts kit to fix that and so i will just have parts on hand for a long time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts