Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no they are... i used photo bucket, and got it from li /\/\ 3 \/\/1 re along time ago.. i will take a few requests to prove.. if ppl want some

·
Registered
363 Posts
the first go to the other thread and say GO to this thread
oh show me what you can do not sayin you cant but the real winner is proof, take mine and make it awesome that will win big..lol.... sry drinkin again...........but really play around show me what you can do........... I am always interested........

·
Registered
995 Posts
SPYDER16 said:
no they are... i used photo bucket, and got it from li /\/\ 3 \/\/1 re along time ago.. i will take a few requests to prove.. if ppl want some
then make me one.

do the "spyder" from the first one, and put it on the second one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im gonna post the one im working on right now..its just gonna take a few mintues becuz im trying to find a good brush to make paintball "splats"

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Cockerkid63 said:
Doubt they're made by you.
im just curious but why? and who cares? you must have definately made that crappy rasta proto in ur avy tho right? (im just kidding, but its not very nice to be discurtious(sp) is what im trying to prove)

1st, in the second one i dont like how there is the 2nd part of the face on the right side

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
DJS2 said:
im just curious but why? and who cares? you must have definately made that crappy rasta proto in ur avy tho right? (im just kidding, but its not very nice to be discurtious(sp) is what im trying to prove)

1st, in the second one i dont like how there is the 2nd part of the face on the right side
Yes I did make this crappy rasta proto. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts