Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

What do you think about the attacks on my website?

• Get the jerks who did this back...and get them back GOOD!

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I don't know...your website kinda deserved it anyway!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you go on my site and are active in the phorums there, so I decided I needed to put an explanation for the recent problems that have arisen on my site.

Starting Saturday night, a group of people from hondahookup.com came on my site and started attacking, hacking, spamming my forums and making the site full of trash. They were simply offended at the fact that the names are the same, yet I have nothing to do with cars. I clearly have it in my disclaimer that my site is a recreational, personal site that has no affiliation with honda cars or their owners. They still didn't listen, so I banned them all by IP address so they couldn't come back.

I told my parents about it and at first they blew it off, telling me to fix it (which I can and already did). But now, they decided I have to take the website down, delete all my email accounts, delete my eBay account (after I win a bid on something for my phone) and other ridiculous things they came up with. All because of the actions of a few immature individuals that have nothing better to do than to try to hack and destroy a 16 year old's website.

Oh, but that's not all! :rolleyes:

Also, I'm technically banned from the computer indefinetly (from home, at least), so I'm struggling to find time to be on the forums and do anything computer-related. I will still be on the forums and on other things I reguarly do, but not at the level I previously was. But I will certainly try! :D

I'm being forced into this...but don't worry, because I have no intention of complying directly with all their wishes and giving up things like email, the site or the forums here. I'll stay afterschool in order to do everything I need to do every day I can, so I'll still be here...just think of me as a temporary ghost from this point on.

I posted this because I want to know everyone's thoughts on this stuff...thanks! :)

A

·
0 Posts
dude that sucks man, if you find them, tell me and ill help you bust a cap in their ass!

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I know, that sounds really unfair. I dont think they should ban you from everything.
Oh and by the way, ive been meaning to tell you that blockbuster is having a sweepstakes where if you rent or buy SpiderMan, then you are entered to win a life size replica of SpiderMan. That thing looks really cool, so you should check it out.

·
Registered
811 Posts
are they demanding that you change your email and stuff or did they change it for you?? who banned you from the comp? if all they did was flood the forum then i would just banned their IPs and do the same for the site in general and you should be set.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know who it was, I even have their IP addresses...just check hondahookup.com's forums, specifically hondahookup lounge. There's a thread in there concerning how they attacked my site and everything!

·
Registered
302 Posts
wow, what a bunch of jerks...hopefully you saved all your scripts so you can just upload them again:D

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I haven't been able to work on my site (because I'm banned from my home computer indefinetly), but it's just like I said before...some people just need to grow up, but a few people from HHU.com feel that a name similarity is worth fighting and hacking for, so they did.

Don't they have better things to do?! :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts