Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i know its a nerve! but i spent alot of money on it i mean alot.
upgrades- trigger,bolt,a few internals,grip,ultralight barrel,cp drop, reg,i liked the black and pewter look, not just because its mine but i havent seen a nerve like this and its shooting rediculously fast and accurate. maybe i shouldve just got another gun with all the money i spent. overall shoots pretty dam good for a nerve!!.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i forgot the blackheart is in there too how could i not upgrade that, but yah your right its competitors were above its class which is y the price droped so suddenly. came out a bit to late.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmaoo wow yah as u can see im new here.hahaha so yah i wanna sell her honestly speaking what do think i can sell on ebay for?

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
As much as you've invested, probably worth holding onto it as a backup. The only thing that will help you is that Nerves are moderately uncommon. But $300-$350 would be the upper end of what you could expect to get from it, you'd probably be getting less than that.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
8.5/10 one of the better looning nerves iv seen but i would like more detail, saying "i replaced the bolt" doesnt really tell us a lot, did you replace it with a CP bolt or a wodden dowel? i like how the drop just flows with teh rest of the marker, what brand is that? i kinda want one now

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
All cars and markers are girls. You can tell because they suck your money, take a lot of time from your life, and always complain no matter how well you take care of them.

Yeah, all those are mine.
This is so going in my sig, lol. So true.

Anyway, Nerve's wheren't that horrible. I remeber when they first came out, they were suppose to be the boom. I've got a freind who owns one.. Then again he did quit paintball after getting it.. Hopfully just a coincidence...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8.5/10 one of the better looning nerves iv seen but i would like more detail, saying "i replaced the bolt" doesnt really tell us a lot, did you replace it with a CP bolt or a wodden dowel? i like how the drop just flows with teh rest of the marker, what brand is that? i kinda want one now
U motivated me to look into the work I put in her a few yrs ago so here u go:

-Blackheart board
-NDZ ball indents(silver)
-NDZ slik roller trigger(silver)
-NDZ slik shot ram shaft
-NDZ SS manifold plate
-NDZ nerve flame rear vented plate(black)
-NDZ EQBolt
-CP 05 On/Off adapter(chrome)
-CP air regulator(black)
-CP dropFoward(black)
-Dye Ultralite barrel 14"
-NBK born to kill grips
-Viewloader vlocity with chip
-Dye carb fib 70 stuby tank

That's what makes this gun kinds interesting and shoots pretty good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just starting out

ok so i see that you made your nerve bad ass and i am wondering where the best place to buy upgrade parts is? i am just starting out in the whole paintball thing and i got myself a nerve.

·
Registered
17 Posts
well i am new at the forum but i think if i paint PaintBallForum.com with and airbrush on the side of my Proto rail that will be cool
In white because my gun is Red :eek: thumup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts