Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a Phantom with all of the following...

From archerec.com:
1) 45 Vertical Stock Class Phantom (black)
1) Nickle Plated Barrel
1) Detent Ring Set
1) Trigger Shoe (black)
1) Adjustable T-Stock 11 to 16in (black)
1) Adjusting Rod (do I need it or does it come with the Phantom?)
1) 2.5in Pump Handle (black)

From APD (local paintball store):
1) 4 oz. Co2 Tank

I don't know if archerec has a faster finish time compared to WWA but if you think I can get it cheaper somewhere else, please tell me...

·
Registered
181 Posts
you don't need the rod, comes with the gun. i find i don't need a 4 oz., i use 4 12 grams in a day. otherwise it sounds good. i would've gotten nickel, but wouldn't match my acid green, looks over function right? lol jk , the stock barrel is sup[er accurate anyways

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to get the 4 oz because I don't want to buy a bunch of 12 grams in the beggining when I am just shooting in my yard to get used to the gun. Having to change 12g at the target range might be kind of a pain, so I would just use the 4 oz for that (I also play in the desert sometimes so I don't want to accidently leave any 12g on the ground, I want to keep my field clean thumup: ) I read a barrel review for the phantom on the PHOG website and they said something about the Nickle Plated Ported barrel being one of the best aftermaret barrels for the Phantom, so I thought it my help, may not get it for a while but, ow well, thank for the advice...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts