Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha well my friend from virgina calls me up quick and tells me we are on cnn. So I flip it on and tada Iowa sucks at counting ballots now.

I remember very clearly when voting jesus these people are all old old ladies. I go to cnn and see that we failed hardcore not my area specifically but other parts of iowa stunk with machines breaking and 'fatigue" haha the old ladies fell asleep.

I know northwest iowa pretty much collectively voted for bush but the majority will vote kerry.

should be funny to see if we get it cleared...hoping it won't turn into a florida style crap hole.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
my state sucks. ohio lost more jobs then any other state and STILL is losing tons of jobs yet they still voted bush, i was honestly dumbfounded cuz it seemed like everyone hated bush here. atleast my county was HEAVILY kerry (cuyahoga). no way in hell a republican will ever win cuyahoga, especially after the past 4 years

·
Registered
728 Posts
yeah I've noticed what you mean with the old ladies and such I mean they are the only ones who will volunteer but we gotta teach em these new fangled machines... and bubba when I first read your post I thought you said.. I clearly remember voting for Jesus... Then I wondered how many votes he got vs. Mickey Mouse I know he gets alot. SOMEONE needs to do the research for us... we should have this years tally of write in's jesus vs. mickey mouse... I think the mouse will win.. Ok sorry had to do a dumb post today thats mine for the week thank you and goodbye.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
imhungry said:
my state sucks. ohio lost more jobs then any other state and STILL is losing tons of jobs yet they still voted bush, i was honestly dumbfounded cuz it seemed like everyone hated bush here. atleast my county was HEAVILY kerry (cuyahoga). no way in hell a republican will ever win cuyahoga, especially after the past 4 years
good thing the other counties are smart enough to realize the right decision

·
Registered
181 Posts
Right is a bit of a misnomer in this context. Bush simply managed to pursuade more poeple that he was right. not that he actually was. Only time will tell us if bush and his advisors have got it right, well just ahve to wait 20 years for this to become history and wait for the verdict of the unbiased academic professionals - memebers of the so called 'liberal elite'.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
there was no right decision in this election, they both are horrible candidates, but atleast kerry would have been controled by the rest of the democratic party witch is far more moderate then his stupid ass or the ultra conservative **** up i call bush. bottom line, we lose no matter who wins.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Kansas was one of the first counted. :)

Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota all were.

·
1,751 Posts
imhungry said:
living in the oc is te same thing...almost everyone around this area is republican yet we know it means nothing cause the rest of our state votes demo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts