Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to delete my last thread, b/c of extreme trolling, so those that do care I made this one, to give you any follow ups or progress i make.

Here's the address & phone #, again for those that might want to know, b/c people kept on asking over and over again.

Roger Fuentes
1860 chestnut ave
Trenton NJ ,08611
(609) 394-5653

thumup: Let you know, filing fraud TODAY or TOMORROW.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Man, stop talking about it and do something. It's been a month of I'm filing fraud...DO SOMETHING please. The soap opera has gone on long enough.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
You may want to edit your thread and remove the address as that can be construed legally of libel - or in otherwords - defamation of character. I understand that you are pissed off, and well you should be. But if you don't file fraud charges VERY soon. You will be completely out of luck as 1) The dude may have sold the marker, and 2) The cops may not investigate if its an "old" crime.

If you are goning to file fraud, then do it Monday. Otherwise, send a letter addressed to his parents (send it certified with a signature conformation) stating the problem, and what you consider a solution prior to informing the authorities.

There are ways to make this work, and you seem to be more interested in telling us about them then actually doing it. So now its put up or shut up time... 'nuff said.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Obey The Medic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts