Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
after a 4 year absence from the game I have returned.i watched the nppl stuff on espn and as soon as I saw it I went and bought a gun.Then i used a cocker and was always in love with impulses.My gun has:
-dusk black finish
-Freak barrel and lapco bigshot (currently using bigshot,need to find right bore size for freak)
-WAS board
-I frame
-delrin bolt
-smart parts max flo w/ 68/3000 tank
-Halo B hopper
-dye LPR
-new front end (dont know what brand)

NEW PICTURES!

·
Registered
279 Posts
take the grip off the reg and ditch the max-flo.

other than that 8.5/10

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
the eye is on the right side of the body

Put the freak back on
Max-flo HPR regulator
Sell current tank setup and buy one that does not have the Max-flo attached (as you would already have one once you buy the Max-flo HPR Vertical Reg)
Stick your halo all the way in.

8/10

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why get rid of max flo?everyone says its a awesome setup because of its consistency.besides being a little old what is wrong with it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New pictures!The GAT Angel came in the mail today!On the impulse ignore the green feedneck,it is just temporary until the shop gets in black feednecks.As for the Angel,i ordered a 45/4500 nitro duck LP Plasma tank and am in the process of getting another black halo with a victory board and rip drive.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
uracowman said:
why get rid of max flo?everyone says its a awesome setup because of its consistency.besides being a little old what is wrong with it?

I just consider them horrendous..... sorry bout that. It is a good upgrade, I just can't stand them. Micro Max-flos are OK, but I dont think they're as good of quality as the older ones.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
if you put a drop on that angel i will kill you. 7/10 on the imp. just sell the imp and get an ion or something. its cheaper and will more then likely shoot better. besides, u have the gat now...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts