Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legacy Paintball
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Spyder RT with a LAPCO 14 inch BigShot Assault barrel, Extreme Rage Overdrive Hopper, A 45ci 4500 PSI lime green CrossFire Compressed air tank that i just got yesterday. It costs about $410 all together and is really accurate for being a speedball/Xball marker.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
you paid WAY woo much for that. I guess if youre' having fun though it's money well spent.

The spyder+ barrel retails for only around $100

the tank woulds sell for somewhere around $150 new, around $100 used.

The hopper is a walmart thing that retails brand new for maybe $60, It's nto worth much at all.

·
WARNING: Anti-Social
330 Posts
Sorry dude, but Matrix is right. You got ripped off, big time. BUt oh well, long as you have fun, it's worth it.

·
Legacy Paintball
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually...i paid $150 for the marker, $30 for the hopper at Dunham's (which im gonna upgrade later) and i won the barrel (which costs $77) and i won the tank (which is $160)...i didn't get ripped off at all...

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Ok, I took it like Badseed did that when you said "it costs $410 all together" that you were talking about what you actually PAID in total, because I was thinking the same thing as Badseed that it wasn't a very good deal.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
oh.

who actually pays full retail price anyhow? The only thing iv'e ever bought brand new(besides squeegees and small items like that) is a peanut tank, and I did that because it was on sale.

·
Legacy Paintball
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah...i meant it retails at 410 but i only paid 180 for everything brand new...i think that's a great deal...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts