Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i got a trix as most of u know with tasao 1.1

everything is fine, no wires are pinched, eyes are clean, and debouce is on 2, the loader speed is on halo, and i havent touched the front pulse which i dont need too...ive also checked the micro switch, and its releasing all the way so thats not the probolem, ive moved it aroud alot to different places and still doest the same thing, and batteries are fresh

now i shoot it with paint, and it doesnt go higher than aroud 8 bps or so, same thing happens with gas and the eyes off, no matter what it stops there. Someone please tell me whats goin on

its like theres a wall and it just stops shooting that fast

·
Registered
224 Posts
your eyes are either covered or check ur eye wires...if one isn't pluged in right then the board will read it like the eyes are covered...

same thing happened to me when i wanted to dry fire it with debounce...so i put tape over the eyes..and it wouldn't go over like 8bps

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how can i really check the eye wires??? unscrew the eyes, and check the wires? im gunna solder all the eye wires and see if that works....ive done EVERYTHING...if this doesnt work im sending it out to GEN-E

and if they charge me anything im gunne sue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts