Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how many of you out their have a teacher thats just annoying?!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Does that include a teacher with a slight overbite and no accountable ears. No one has ever seen her ears cuz she either wears a wig that covers them or she has had the same hair style since 1987.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
i prefer evil teachers over nice ones

i always have fun with those types...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Evil teachers are god to have fun with. But you can still haev fun with the cool ones.

Me and a teachers were throwing chalkboard erasers back and forth across the room. i hit im in the head and he got me right in the face, it was fun.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i have a couple annoying teachers...well, they arent really annoying; they just dont like me

out of the 8 teachers i have...5 of them hate me

i could care less as long as i get good grades...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i love messing with my teachers. one teacher is british with an extremely strong accent. she is also bald so she wears a wig. when she turns her head fast the wig will stay in the same place as it has been while her head moves (she doesn't know how to put it on right). So the part of the wig where the ear goes is where her bangs are supposed to be. Everyone will try to knock it off and while some people are walking by they will put pencils in her wig b/c she can't feel it.

·
Registered
694 Posts
i have a social studies teacher with the worst grammar known to man
the "specific ocean", not pacific, i always laugh when she says it
o yea shes black

and no im not trying to be racist im trying to give details

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well my teacher is black and i had her last year (not racist) and I leaned back a little and she comes over and yells at me for slouching while the black kid next to me is slouching a whole lot more then me, so I say well what about him dont yell at me hes also slouching adn she looks at me and says dont get smart with me if I thought he were slouching id say something about it so I stand up and leave.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yeah this is the same teacher who thinks paintball is stupid and only promotes violence and gangs and called my parents trying to not let me play paintball this lady is a real b*&^$

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
hankyfied said:
i have a social studies teacher with the worst grammar known to man
the "specific ocean", not pacific, i always laugh when she says it
o yea shes black

and no im not trying to be racist im trying to give details
how is it being racist? you said he has horrible grammar, not that he was of a different race as you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
insane spyder said:
Does that include a teacher with a slight overbite and no accountable ears. No one has ever seen her ears cuz she either wears a wig that covers them or she has had the same hair style since 1987.
nice.........

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow thats gotta suck in detention you guys should all go crazy

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
hankyfied said:
it is a stereotype that black people have bad grammar

or atleast thats what i think (not racist)
was that at me??
oo i ain't racist i am cool wid all the black people at school and i hang otu with them and stuff so thats where i learned to talk haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts