Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is what i thought up when taking my practice SAT.
Last year i got a 980 which is not to bad, but not good enough for a great college. This year im definatly in the 1000's but i'll keep you posted about that
As for my theory its pretty simple-
If i do good, and get a great score, then i will go to a good college and get a nice paying job and live a happy life.
If i somehow dont do good, then I will go to some lower college, then instead of getting a normal job i will join the army.
Here are the advantages of joining the army rather than struggling to live on a crappy salary
-you get food
-you get shelter
-your always doing something (good for me at least)
-you get to do something for our country
-when you retire you get a pension

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Geez, the Army is such a good way to go if you cant get into a good college. They like pay you for college and everything else. Plus you get in shape, get a gun, food shelter and stuff.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
You can have a wife if youre in the army, this isnt Sparta you know. And the gun really does sell it for me, I mean cmon whats cooler than they giving you a gun thats almost full auto capible? One that IS capible of full auto firing!

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
That's why I'm going to be in the Delta Force with my friends
Yes I'm serious i actually want to.

·
Registered
264 Posts
USMC is what I am gonna join if my team doesn't make pro in paintball.....Semper Fi Do or Die

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey dont join the delta force to be with your friends hahah. you go hide in the woods for months. the whole idea of delta force is being a one man unit.

and it sucks so bad getting into it. you have to be the smartest mother on the planet and your not probably if your in a paintball chat hah just kidding

·
Registered
4 Posts
LOL THe army is a "last option" Hahaha man that's kinda aiming low ain't it? Here's my theory on life.

Go to college
get a job
make money
get caught in a velvet rut
go crazy
kill coworkers with a Glock 9mili
go to jail
live life in fear of getting shanked or gang molested
die alone

OR

Don't go to college
Get a job
Make hardley any money
go crazy
kill coworkers with a Glock 9mili
go to jail
live life in fear of getting shanked or gang molested
die alone

That's just a joke folks actuall I don't plan on dying alone, I'm gonna take someone with me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
this is mine

We all go to school for 10-20 years. Wake up at 6 every day to listen to 8 different teachers tell you about many irrelivent topics(waste of time) you only use 1 subject for your job. maybe

Get a job wake up at 6 every day to do a monotinous job. come home eat go to sleep do it again. 2/7 you get to "relax" or have free time. We shouldnt be spending 2/7 relaxing and having free time, we should be relaxing from our free time.

Wait to die

Suggestion- go live on a mountain and build a house. Bring a wife. spend all your time having fun

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well after army Im going to be a successfull comedian, ya know how Im know Im going to be successfull? Your all going to throw money at me or I might go crazy and kill people too, cept Ill have army traing so Ill be able to do it better, then Im going to open up a giant paintball/airsoft field/store then make enuff money to be frozen after I die tcome back in the future with bionic parts to rule the planet, your grandchildren will be my lube lackeys!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you guys arent getting my point, if i ever do bad, which is very unlikely, then i know i have somewhere to go. I mean, whats better than getting to own a m16 and stuff like that. But most likely it wont happen. I thought it might help some stupid people that are going no where in this forum. Im a almost straight A student, my gay phys ed teacher gave me a b+

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
NYY said:
you guys arent getting my point, if i ever do bad, which is very unlikely, then i know i have somewhere to go. I mean, whats better than getting to own a m16 and stuff like that.

ok, anyone can own an m16 but it aint like your gonna be going full auto in your dorm or sumthing so dont give into the hype cuz the army means going to war and war is hell so dont think its to cool

while i am a huge supporter and all, i just dont like when people act like it is cool to shoot people or to own a gun like anyone can but plz do join the army if u want to cuz its another person to protect the country but make sure u just dont think its cool so u join

as for my theory, if my nfl or nba career doesnt fall through then im going for lawyer, if not that im gonna be an orthodontist cuz thats easy and gets paid a lot except for the school, and if all else fails im just gonna join the army and become an officer since im going to college no matter what

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
i would love having a m16 cuz i love going to shooting ranges and shooting the targets, its so fun. I cant imagine how cool it wud be if i used a m16. So far all i got to use was a glock, some shotgun i dont remember name, and this mini-rifle (that was to long ago to remember name too. Usually glochs tho.
Well my point is i wouldnt join the army just cuz its cool. But because if something ever happens in school, and i cant go to college, then there is a place i can go that feeds u, gives you work, training and a place to sleep. It has a few drawbacks like not being able to get married or have a family. But if i cant become successful (unlikely) then i know that i can serve in the army, and not have to go throught the burdens of having like kids, a wife, and a 20K job

·
Registered
77 Posts
im gonna graduate High School
Go into the army
get out of the army
go to college(sp?) <- see i need more education
graduate
hopefully join the ATF or U.S. Customs
Oh and get a wife settle down have a kid
later after that......die

1 - 20 of 21 Posts