Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
My freind actually has a third Nip. Hes a member here though he almost never posts.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ihave a friend with a third one too. Ive never seen it. ONe time when we had a slumber party he woke up while we were standing over him with flashlights and sticks trying to take his shirt off. He never really hung out iwht us much after that...

EDIT: ^ look dude, if you are going to be racist against people who have extra/mutated nipples, then PBF isn't for you.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SpYder craZy said:
that wasnt even remotly funny
Spyder, you need to smoke some bud, adn pull teh 14 inch rod out of your ass. Calm down, and live a little.

I wish my nipple was super.. ITs super red. Its not as raised anymore, so it really looks like a nipple now.

BM, mind if I ask where your third nipple is located? I never understood that.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^^ HAHAA thats great. SUPER NIPPLE TO THE RESCUE!! if anybody has ever seen this python sketch you'll think this is hilarious: "My nipples explode with d'light!!"

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Alpha said:
Spyder, you need to smoke some bud, adn pull teh 14 inch rod out of your ass. Calm down, and live a little.

I wish my nipple was super.. ITs super red. Its not as raised anymore, so it really looks like a nipple now.

BM, mind if I ask where your third nipple is located? I never understood that.

About 3 inches below my right nipple.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
No way thats where my friends is. might be left im not sure.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Damn nice stomach!

·
Registered
649 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I hope you're a chick...
You know what a joke is?

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I was thinking gas too.
Hell, it looks like one of those new CO2 powerlet powered ones. They get like 390 fps.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts