Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grand Lethal said:
A lot of the stuff in there applied to me like the whole diner thing and the bookstore.
Exactly, thats why I appreciate this thing so much. For example, a Civic just got flatbedded out of here this morning because it had about 8 parking tickets under the wiper blade, lol. If you have your car here, you can park in one lot, and one lot only. They are strict.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
My mom works at the U of R, and I've practically grown up on campus there.

That flash is definitely 100% true. I loved the mock of The Pit (campus food place), mainly because 98% of the employees are black.

You get a thumup:.

-Jin

P.S. Rochester sucks.

*Edit*
I told my mom all about it, and she's like "Yeah, that sounds about right."
By the way, the U of R is now the largest employer in Rochester. My mom has been working there for well over 20 years and she still gets crap pay.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jinjiro said:
My mom works at the U of R, and I've practically grown up on campus there.

That flash is definitely 100% true. I loved the mock of The Pit (campus food place), mainly because 98% of the employees are black.

You get a thumup:.

-Jin

P.S. Rochester sucks.

*Edit*
I told my mom all about it, and she's like "Yeah, that sounds about right."
By the way, the U of R is now the largest employer in Rochester. My mom has been working there for well over 20 years and she still gets crap pay.

Ha, thats awesome, who would have thought?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
my flex = ownage

Starbucks all the time and 2 am pizza when I'm drunk = heaven

ohh, and hooking your ID card up to your parents credit card and making them pay for your books = sweet

having no janitorial staff during weekend = not sweet

our bathrooms get so chocked full of trash, crusty puke, hair all over the sinks and unflushed toilets i pretty much stay at friends houses/apartments on the weekends. that = not sweet

ohh, and riding up and down in the trash elevator when your drunk = sweet

drinking more than 99% of the people on your floor and never getting an underage when most everyone else has got them - sweet

girls putting vaseline on my door handle = not sweet

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chris Kringle said:
know why college is worth it tho?

getting called randomly to play in a beer pong tourney ona random teusday night
You mean it's not the tens of thousands of dollars more that you would make compared to a person working with just a high school diploma?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Master of Paint said:
You mean it's not the tens of thousands of dollars more that you would make compared to a person working with just a high school diploma?
actually i thought it was a fact that people get jobs right after high school make more money than kids who graduated from college... thats what a teacher told me at least

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Master of Paint said:
nope.....hes right. College is awesome purely for random beer pong :tup BTW i excel at beer pong......just about the funnest drinking game ever.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ja289 said:
actually i thought it was a fact that people get jobs right after high school make more money than kids who graduated from college... thats what a teacher told me at least
Well, alot goes into that. Sure, if you come out of college and make 40,000 for the rest of your life, maybe. However this isnt always the case.

What he probably meant was that people out of High School make more money for about the first 5 years, due to the fact that many college students have to pay off student loans, but after that, the people with college degrees and better jobs will overtake the guys who got jobs out of high school.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts