Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well now that charter(nazis) added F/X to the list of channels ive been watching alot of FearFactor and i think for a stunt gameshow alot of the stunts are fairly easy untill thay have to eat something foul like a blood and bile pizza or a bug milkshake or something.

id give up right thare if it was me playing on that show.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
i dont see the point of these reality tv shows...there not even reality based....let's take fear factor for example. how many times in your life are you going to have to drive a car up on a moving semi truck blindfolded...and how many times are you going to have 100,000 worth of safety gear in this car??? Ok...and outback jack...you just KNOW that those girls arent 'average' there sooooo hot...and it just pisses me off how the "bachelors" are some actors who are handpicked on their looks...o well

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
There was one where instead of eating they had to get a bunch of needles put through there arm skin. And each had a bigger thickness then the next...

And another where they had to stand in a room and let tear gas be let out of a tear gas thingy and the 1 with the least amount of time in got eliminated.

·
Registered
837 Posts
one i saw that they had to eat old cheese with maggots crawling in it. Also i saw that they had to eat deer balls....raw, and (this was on a diff. episode) they had to drink liquified(sp) pig liver, duck embrio(sp) eggs, and a bowl of some type of huge worm like things....

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I'm surprised PETA hasn't spoken out about the testicular feast going on on this show...

I mean, people would be pissed if an animal killed a guy and then ate his balls. I would expect PETA to be pissed since they basically think like animals (kinda sorta not really).

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
"To "testify" was based on men in the Roman court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles. "

That show is funny to watch because the girls freak out when they have to deal with spiders/scorpions

"The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night. "

"If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death. "

·
Registered
202 Posts
Brockocoli said:
i dont see the point of these reality tv shows...there not even reality based....let's take fear factor for example. how many times in your life are you going to have to drive a car up on a moving semi truck blindfolded...and how many times are you going to have 100,000 worth of safety gear in this car??? Ok...and outback jack...you just KNOW that those girls arent 'average' there sooooo hot...and it just pisses me off how the "bachelors" are some actors who are handpicked on their looks...o well
umm... actually fear factor is not a reality tv show, its a game show. Reality tv is like simple life, outback jack kinda, real world (gotta love mtv) etc

1 - 20 of 37 Posts