1. expansion chamber
  2. cp flame drop forward
  3. cp on/off with pressure gauge
  4. 14 in thunder pig barrel
  5. home machined bipod addapter
  6. rocky mountain bipod
  7. q-loader mounted to elbow to interchange to gravity hopper
  8. optional coil remote
  9. rocket cock bolt (so the bolt isn't hanging way out)
  10. response trigger
wanted to put an e trigger on gun one but it is the old sear so it own't accept it =( so the double trigger had to do. thanks for looking and let me know what you think.
Pictures by paint147 - Photobucket

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
the black one 5/10 i really dont like how the q loader sticks out to the side like that, drop is a plus

the white one 7/10 thats a really nice idea to use the q loader as a stock, i think its a really nice idea you got there, keeps it really compact. honestly thats one of the best mods iv seen to a 98 in a long time, even though im not a fan of the q loader on its own, you used it in a very creative way, niether am i a fan of remotes but in this case it works very well

good work

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the input trbo. yea i didn't really like the looks of the hopper sideways but i did it for performace reasons for quick reloding, and so i could take it off with no tools to switch to a gravity hopper, but i agree it looks kinda out of place but on the bright side i can't get hit from the right lolrollin:

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
a lot of woodsball fields around here are that way, and walk on speedball rules are that marker hits dont count(most of the time, really it depends on the field and who is playing, if the ref thinks everyone is more experienced then they count), so i guess if that hopper is protecting your arm then it would actually be pretty functional there but since you dont have one on top you have kinda opened yourself up to more mask hits in the process, so its kinda give and take i guess

1 - 17 of 17 Posts