Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK THIS A YES OR OR NO QUESTION ABOUT THE VALUE OF MY GUN. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH.

got a 98 custom fully built with almost $500 total in it. just rebuilt last week with new tank. shot twice since rebuilt. im asking $125.

I WANT A YES IF IT IS A GOOD PRICE OR NO IF NOT. I HAVE NEVER SOLD A TIPPMANN SO IM LOST.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea its a 12oz empire tank. the mods are, tippmann response trigger kit,double trigger,tippmann regulator,14"smart parts all american 2 piece barrel,viewloader revolution hopper,bt spring kit, full drop forward kit with braided line with on/off asa

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks. ive never been into tippmann untill i got it. i really like it and its nice but im more speed ball and my 15bps aint cutting it

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
if you are already shooting 15 then no more paint in the air is going to help you at all.

most players playing speedball rarely get above 12 and most of the time 9-10 bps is plenty enough to get the job done

there are plenty of reasons to upgrade from the 98 but if you are already flinging lots of paint then you are not going to be flinging any more paint by switching to something else

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I'm about to save this thread forever so next time somebody asks why we're not recommending tippmans we can show them.

Here's a poor guy who spent $500 on a tippman, and still doesn't think it's cut of for playing speedball. Not only that but he recognizes that he won't even get 50% of what he spent on it back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but thats adjusted. i had the gun tuned since the rr build so i know it dont shoot that fast now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i played woods ball for the longest time thats why i got it. but i started speedball and didnt do well with it. i got a nerve now and i do good in speed ball. it dont matter about price. as long as i can atlease get $125

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just want it gone. and for some reason people that are near me are saying its to much they are offering me $75 and im turning it down. so if ohioans aint gonna pay $125 why raise it to $140 lol cheap ass's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts