Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my trition quiet working and i was wondering what happend it doesent cock itself any more and i was wondering what happend? have any of you hade this happen to you and if so what caused it to happen? dont tell me to burn it and help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Are you out of air? If not put some paintball oil on the orings on the bolt and hammer..If it is what I'm thinking of..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dident see the right forum sourry guys but that helped and alpha is right i cut my vavle spring and need a new stricker spring and vavle spring so that wil be fixed hopefully i wil go to dropzone tomero thanks guys

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i went to drop zone and to get a spring and they dident have the right one so they wil find the right one monday and should get it working

·
Registered
39 Posts
You have value with a Kingman, I have an Orion and the resale of VL products isn't so good. If you have the time to save up, get something else. They are good products just harder to upgrade. Stuff like the feed neck is welded on instead of screwed on and some of the parts inside are a little cheesier. Mine still shoots good though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
at wallmart they have the up greade of the trition and it is only 50 no shiping with a barrel and drop forward with a reg and gage so get that one and i needed to oil the vavle plunger so it is fine!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts