Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking around and saw no threads pertaining to what you all did this weekend, so share some fun stories, but first, read mine

ok, so on fridayi decided to get tore up, just like i do every weekend. so make some calls, find where my friends are and go. were playing some drinking games, having a grand ol' time when someone calls and tells us about a party. so we go. and its boring as hell. but we playing some games there, i got tore up, then we went to taco bell. it was like 11 30 so only the drive through was open, but i really had to piss, so i pissed in the taco bell food storage shed. got some chalupas. ate em, then we all went to a decent party. there were lots of girls. they all decided they wanted to make me pass out. so i play some games with em. and they get me torn up. i was crazy drunk. i went outside adn passed out on some swings and probably would have died from hypothermia but some girl foudn me and took me in. then i played some games, got even more drunk, then layed on a couch. someone layed on top of me. i hope it was a girl. then we decided to go home. so we do, we crash at some guys house, but we realize theres no lady friends there. so wwe work our cell phone majic, find a bunch of girls and they came over and i slipt with some cherleader on the floor. honestly, it sounds gay, but spooning and cuddling is great wwhen your wasted and with a hot girl. thats all ill say about that. then i woke up and drove home

so now its saterday. i went home at 8 am. slept in my bed till like 10. got up, raked and mowed my yards. then someone calls and wants to go to some dance team competition in another state. so i get a shower, leave at like 1. well, we had liek 6 big guys in a tiny rav-4. i had to get in the back. it was a *****. long story short, we never found the competition. we ended up in the wrong state becasue we went to wrong way. were retarded. so i get home at like 8 after spending 7 hours lost crammed in a tiny SUV.

get home, sleep for an hour until the damn cell phone rings. appearantly there was a 4-kegger going down that night. so we all went to mcdonalds. got some nourishment, ten went to get f'd up. get there, and its muddy as hell. got a huge bon fire., 4 kegs, and about 175 people. it was a nice turn out. i do my keg stands, get wasted, stumble around for a while until someone tell me they have a bowl. so we go ans smoke up a little, didnt get high or anything, but enough to make me smile. i talk to people, all the while drinking cup after cup. did alot of crazy stuff, dont remember most of it. met everyone there. people like me for some reason. sober girls digg me when im wasted. its strange. but it was cold as hell. met some older girls. chilled in someone's truck for a while. did some stuff. then they had to leave so i jumped out, lost my shoe, kept on walking. someone gave me my shoe about half an hour later. i put it on and stumbled some mroe. then i walk down to the cars. meet some girls that were just getting there. we got along well and were walking up to the beer when my friends drag me away and tell me were going home. i was a little pissed. i could have gotten some more last night, but no, they had to go. oh well, i was hungry too. we went to taco bell. i got some chalupas. i hope i didnt urinate on them on friday night. i go to my hosue. crawl through my window. take my mud caked clothes off. crawl in bed.. play with my kittens when im drunk. it was silly. pass out

and now here i am. hung over, but still surviving.

now lets party batches

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Thursday- Went up to the "Hill" where me and my buddies share our stories about recent hookups and such. If you remember my last thread, then you know i had a good story to share. Went to some party and not too much happened cuz i was sick.

Friday- Watched The Edge while drinkin with my cousin, hung out for a while, then got the party started. Went to a buddies apartment and started drinkin Keystones. Ran out so we went over to a kegger and drank there. Again, nothin crazy.

Saturday.....my goodness. Started the day by watching OU vs A&M, drinkin miller lite longnecks with the cousin again. Headed back around campus at like 6pm and went and started on some more keystones. Battle of the bands was happenin so i went to that to see 2 of my friends play. they kicked ass but there was no alcohol so we left after they played. Had some girls pick me and my buddy up a 6pak of bud ice(if you dont know, bud ice comes in 16oz cans, and is 5.5% alc....more than the normal beer). we drank those while playing super street fighter 2: world warrior(if you dont know what it is, you suck). we beat the game on level 3, then headed over to another friend of mines party and she gave me a free cup and i didnt even ask. drank lots more then partied with whoever was there, especially soccer girls, cuz season is over, now they are partying....oh yeaaa. Anyways i got back to the dorm around 3ish? about to go to bed but then 3 peopel come in and say they want to sleep here. i gave them blankets and then passed out. great night

and those are all tl:dr versions

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
friday, i played my last football game (in the marching band) yup im a band geek
that night, my friend called and broke down in tears telling me about how her bf broke up w/ her so i spent two hours calming her down
saturday, i talked to her again a lot cuz she was still in pain. then i had fun writing this jazz/blues song on the piano and sax
sunday, doing a history report on the dominican republic of congo and cooked a congolese dish

yup, interesting...

D

·
0 Posts
um i played some Earth 2150: The Moon Project.... sat at home.. went to some crappy family thing, watched everyone in my family get drunk cept for me.. then went bowling with my g/f and some friends of hers.. that was about it.. yeah.. my school weekends are a lot more boring then my summer ones

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Friday - Had to stay home, so I just played cs and talked to a friend who was riding her horse at the American Royal, and was apologizing since I was supposed to go watch her.

Saturday - Ran...a lot. Finished running and just chilled with a couple friends playin video games. Then I had to go watch the school production of Grapes of Wrath for AP English...that book sucks.

Today - Church, then visited dying great grandma. Sad times. Went out for driving lessons for driver's ed (****ing parents not letting me start this **** earlier)...did well and now i'm chillin waiting for dinner.

Boring? Yes.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Friday - came home got impaired, had some people come over. Got some more impaired.

Saturday - Went to a party, got impaired, can't remember.

Sunday - Woke up, played paintball.

Boring? No.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Friday- went to a football game in the freezing cold, got drunk with a bunch of random people, and passed out next to my g/f.

Saturday- Got to go car-shopping, bizatches. My GMom is buying me a car from Chrysler- it's gonna be ~40% off. Then I fell asleep and didn't wake up till late. So I drove around all night visiting random places out in the middle of nowhere in Alabama. Not many people do it nowadays b/c it's so dangerous.

Sunday- Church, work out, see SAW, race a friend on a deserted street (I won, somehow) and now on PBF.

Not cool? oh well. Screw you, I'm getting a free car.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
im almost cool
friday drove to iowa city/cedar rapids iowa about 4 hours or so away. friends I was following went the wrong way and ended up about 100some miles outa the way. finally got to our friends apartment/dormhousing at about 1.
saturday started driving back about 4 in the morning. get home around 730 or 8 and crash no sleep plus about 8 or 9 hours of driving thanks to idiots makes you tired.
woke up around 4 or 5 and went home showered ect. karen didn't end up coming over untill like idk 7 or 8. layed around and watched envy which wasn't good...at all did boyfriend and girlfriend things for a while then took off to my friend jerads house.

sat around there for a while with karen and a bunch of spencer chicks I didn't know they all had to take off and it was just guys again something like 130 2 at night. we pile in my bonne and go to a gas station..we are cruising listening to grand master flash a really old school tape don't know what 'album' it is anymore but its awesome...met a bunch of guys there...who happen to be really really ghetto so me being really white and yet wanting to be cool flash out the ar15. which is always in my trunk. they are like damn don't mess with him. we drive around some more and happen to cross the same guys pulling into there apartment so we pull in and smoke black and milds and talk. They shot jerad no big deal then we left.

sunday...woops went to bed about 4 or 5 in the morning...I roll over today and its like 430 in the after noon...normally wouldn't matter but i had to be at work at 5. so im throwing pants on and leave uber fast. good story.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
My weekend sucked. I work the night shift every other week, and this weekend was my turn. Man we did NOTHING!! We had one call for a lady who was having a hard time breathing. Her lungs were filling up with fluid because of left sided heart failure, and she was drowning in her own plasma/ Sooo... good old paramedics to the rescue...

We gave her an IV, morphine, lasix, and used a breathing device called C-Pap to help her out then admitted her to the Medical Floor. She is doing well and should be able to go home in a few days.

But that was it. Worked 40 hours in the last three days and sat for ever.. read books, got bored, and drank like a case of Diet mt. Dew.

What fun.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
I played with ducks at a rich pond near my house.
Didn't you kick one cus it tried to start **** or something?

·
Registered
270 Posts
friday
cant remember

sat
went to the high school game, talked to some hot girl all night..she asked me if i had space pants, cuz your ass is out of this world, i was like:yikes B!TCH please u know it

sunday
cant remember, veva la bam was on thats it
I only remember things that matter, like hot girls so..thats it

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Friday- supposed to have a team metting at kyle's huse didnt happen only like 3 of us were there we dorve around some went to the mall. Kyle got sick, We then went to a pool hall. then to jpeys dads house cool guy, etc etc had a hot sauce contest. stuf burnt like jeck, Tried to buy paint didnt have any until 2marrow so got tanks filled. Then went to meijers and then to kyles house.

Saturday-woke up went to paintball found out it wasnt till sunday, so we went to joeys house well me and joey played some games, brice and john came over we went to the mall and then to gordo's house played some halo.
then went to the game drove around, into some leaves juvenile stuff. stayed at brices.

Sunday-played halo, went paintballin.

Monday-i kno not the weekin but still huing out w/ g\f, then slept in a car till midnigiht and got Halo2. stayed up till 3 playin that great game i might add.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts