Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Someone told me a while ago that I look like "Big Pete." I don't really see it, but...I dunno.

·
Registered
515 Posts
if they ever started putting those shows out again, i would seriously start watching nick again, no matter how old i am... everytime i see those shows it brings back such good memories, i miss my childhood so much, beleiivng in santa, and the easter bunny... those were so far the funnest years of my life, because i didnt have to wrry about grades and terms papers or semester exams or gas money or insurance...

i say we start something to get nickoldean to kick the crap off they have now and bring back the good stuff

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Diamondjaxx1711 said:
if they ever started putting those shows out again, i would seriously start watching nick again, no matter how old i am... everytime i see those shows it brings back such good memories, i miss my childhood so much, beleiivng in santa, and the easter bunny... those were so far the funnest years of my life, because i didnt have to wrry about grades and terms papers or semester exams or gas money or insurance...

i say we start something to get nickoldean to kick the crap off they have now and bring back the good stuff
bah another santa non-believer.

:hug:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts