Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
My pregnant wife gets mad...

These are from experience. My wife suggested I post something like this. :)

-Walk up to her and ask, "so, who's the father?" I asked my wife this and received a red mark across my face.

-Stare at her, looking up and down, for approximately 30 seconds. Then, exclaim loudly, "you're LARGE!" Works like a charm...if you want to get slapped.

-Subtly limit her portions at each meal until she becomes suspicious. Then, explain.

-After you get out of the ER from the previous remark, begin referring to her as "Buddha" at every chance you get.

Be forewarned, you will receive retribution from the person in question in the form of physical harm. Make sure to have your running shoes on. :D

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Just out of curiosity...

What is your blood type?
Your wifes blood type?
Baby's blood type?

This could answer the "who's the father" question. 0?

·
Registered
264 Posts
haha thats sum good stuff

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cobra said:
no... "pisses" Doesn't seem a great choice of words. You know me. PG - G rated.
Gosh dernit. I PMed him with the real reason so as not to go against what you asked me to do, and then you sit here and post it. ;) What kinda admin are you, anyways? :p

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm Cobra I like Disney Movies j/k

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just waitin to see what cobra edits that post to be:D I like the first one PBX, youve got some guts man, nothin scarier than a pregnant woman, especially if they are your wife.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i own almost every disney movie ever made so what now:smokin
and they are all the originals, i got bambie from like ten yrs. ago, and dumbo, and beauty and the beast and just about any other one u can name

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Lmao, those are hilarious! And its also a good way to get a divorce.

Notice how now adays, disney cant make a movie without talking animals and CG? I wish they would make a good ol fashion animated movie.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts