Discussion Starter #1
Forum Destroyer 153 snowboard
Jeenyus Kevin Jones 156 snowboard
K2 comet 148 snowboard

what about u guys?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
a 152 aline with saloman sp3s and size 12 burton carbide boots. i seriously need a wider board. i heard the k2 comet wasnt that good but the kevin jones and destroyer seem sick.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i need a wider board too. I got a size 12 1/2 foot

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
forumrider99 said:
its my frick around board. LIke jump off roofs and stuff. I have tech nine bindings and dc boots
nice... technine are pretty awesome. what kinda DCs?

·
Registered
34 Posts
i was thinking about getting a burton canyon, they are made 4 big feet

·
Registered
972 Posts
BOOO, skiers go home!

i ride a Groove wild duck! 154 with DPQ bindings and some division 23 boots, im getting a new board real soon, then bindings. that board is so wacked, its got stratches all over and stickerfied!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
DaJunkMonkey said:
i was thinking about getting a burton canyon, they are made 4 big feet
i had one of those for lil while, it was hella sweet. i broke my ankle real bad though and just sold it cuz i had no use for it. i haven't boarded for like 3 years. i was thinking of getting back into it, i am likin the never summer boards and the soloman's a lot.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Burtons arnt all they are cracked up to be. Option,forum,jeenyus are on the top of my list. I have tried a never summer before and wasnt to happy with it. I dont trust any company that has made skies. Let me school everyone real fast. Once a pon a time Ski companies hated snowboarders. They went as far as to some places didnt even alow snowboards like k2 hated them. But now snowboarding is taking over so now all these ski companies see profit and they are trying to make money. Do your self a favor. Dont buy from ski brands like k2 and salomon. Buy from lib tech,forum,jeenyus,option,m3. Some new k2 boards have a microswitch in them hahaah

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
saloman r like the best boards i have ever used no contest. forums r nice too. neversummers own man, but they r expensive and kinda hard to get. i guess it is all preferance

1 - 18 of 18 Posts