Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooo this weekend we had a kid at my school take his own life, very tragic. but at school every day they say "happy.......day" with some obscure holiday. well today they did a "happy write your own epitaph day" and me and this kid were both like "what the ****",outloud, and the teacher said "yea i agree"

the kid next me, travis, was wearing a shirt with some quote by little wayne...like man i miss my dawg i think? and a quote from panama (the kid that took his life) and a big pic of panama

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
I was pulling cookies out of the oven in my food/nutrition class today...
I was feeling a bit slack, so instead of going and getting mitts, I grabbed a rag...
reached in, about half way up I felt the burn.. and then I was like wtfff and dropped/threw them.
luckily they were alright.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Luckily we haven't had anything tragic happen lately, which I am grateful for.

Today, some freshman kid trying to act tough to his girlfriend (only reason I said that was because he was holding hands with her) kicked my backpack. I decided to just turn around and glare at him, since I didn't want to risk getting a ticket.

Weird thing was, I didn't even know him. I was just walking along minding my own businesss.

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BlueShox said:
do you know why he took his life?
no, he had mentioned it before but it was a long time ago and he had been alot better. i kno he owed some people some money but he wouldnt take his llife over that. idk....he was really drunk, a whole bottle of whiskey was found almost empty in his room

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
write your own epitaph day?! wtf?!

'lets all just write our own epitaph and then kill ourselves...' it almost seem's like the school is suggesting something...

that's really sad that he did that - did you know him personally?

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
NYY said:
There's nothing tragic about somebody killing himself.
that's an interesting theory - how do you come to that conclusion? :?

i wont say you're wrong - but i will say that imo for someone to commit suicide is terrible... for a human being to feel so horrible that they could kill themself is a tragic thing...

and if affects everybody they knew - from thier family to friends and even strangers who hear about it... it creates a fake feeling in your life and it makes you personally feel like you did something wrong... like you should have been able to help...

to have to go to thier funeral and wonder what you could have done... why didn't you do this or that... and where they could be now... what they could be doing...

it's very tragic when anybody dies of any cause... to say that it's not tragic when they kill themself seems almost heartless to say - and i dont understand it by any means...

*edit* it's been about 8 weeks since my father commited suicide... =(

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
that sucks, about 3 years back this girl named christina killed herself because of her ex boyfriend, her dad woke up in the morning to see her hanging from her closet. man it was tragic watching him clear out her locker.

and yes i agree 100% with demon, when she died my mind was racing with everything he just said, i mean we had just met like 2 days ago and she was a gorgeus girl and to just throw her life away because of some prick who left her for her best friend. anyone who says someone killing themselves isnt a tragedy is simply heartless or has no consiense, so please explain nyy.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Dont start hating on Nyy, I understand what hes talking about.

But I have known a few people to commit suicide, but luckily I never knew them personally.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
i specifically tried to make it sound like i wasn't 'hating' on nyy - he's usually a great guy, and i respect his opinion...

i just dont understand that - and that's why i asked! thumup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts