Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've messaged Tom about this like a million times but he hasn't responded and I'm getting kind of annoyed by it.

Somethings wrong with my browser reading myspace pictures. I'm using Vista and Firefox, and whenever I log onto myspace over half of the profile pictures on the site are gone. Not just mine, any body's. You can still click on them and view them, and it brings up a tab for the picture with description, but no image.

It's doing the same thing in IE. But I saw a friend of mine get on our band's myspace page today on his computer, and no such problem, and he runs XP and IE.

Help?

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
myspace having problems?

the sky is blue....

and to not seem like a total jerk, i think the only thing you can do is wait. it's probably incompatibility issues with vista if xp/firefox users can see them but vista/firefox users can't. it might be, too that firefox's new patch created some drama on teh myspace site. who knows?

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
the only thing that happens to me is only half the pics in someones pics show up, the others are just white and the page is completely loaded. A simple click of refresh fixes it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts