1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aaron, for a graphic artist, I'm quite surprised to see such a boring profile!
Well, I didnt create the snow man graphic, just adapted it to work on my profile, and yes the profile isnt done, i forgot link to home, pics and snowman creators signature.

I have the problem coming up with something. I can execute fine but getting the idea is a ***** for me.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
yours have always been tight.
thanks:) however, i'm beginning to not like myspace much because I just get bombarded with spam from one direction or another. and they keep changing stuff to make the google bar permanent and ****. also, it seems like more of my friends and students at college are using facebook. It makes me sad I can't really customize it, but now I have an excuse for not changing my profile every so often.

oh, story time
once upon a time, my friend said i should make a total flash layout,
but after creating i found out that the links don't work when in myspace :tdown
I really wish I could've used it:
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myspacetj1.swf

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One things is for sure, I rarely go to either myspace or facebook unless I get an email notifying me to do so. Myspace has pretty much gone to ****, I enjoyed showing my own style and stuff but getting 3-4 sex friend requests is retarded. I like facebook alot more now, but the lack of creativity and stupid ass notifications are the downfall for me. ex: gingerbread app, super wall, super fun wall, etc etc. The best app request I got was for Jetman. Facebook is down to business and straight forward for what it is though.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
hey tomba I sent you a request, so if you see some scary stalker don't fret, it's just little ol me.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I don't use facebook, I have one but rarely will you catch me on it. I just prefer myspace. the only reason why i use it is to keep track with my friends back in North Carolina.

·
Registered
995 Posts
The way that I've avoided spam is by setting it so that you need to do a capatcha (the scramble letters thing) in order to commment, message, or request me. I get ZERO spam.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
If anybody feels like making me a custom layout pm me. I have no idea how to do it. I have a pic to base it off of.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts