Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was siting in college math today shooting the sh*t with friends talking about the great leaders of the world and north korea and that little MFer came up and you know what he is one of my heros. you may be asking why? well look at it like this is country is starving to death bc of his pride but they are all willing to die for him. he has sontunied to biuld nukes and missile programs after repeated warning from the U.S.. And now the 6 nations talks were he basically told us to site on it and rotate. he is my true hero. this will end in war i have a feeling plus my gov and history teachers agree with me. couth korea and japan are going to get nuked for sure and then we will turn N.K. into a glass parking lot that will glow in the dark. the colateral damage will be in the millions but o well this plant is over populate as is. :sly: thumup:

anyone agree with me?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blame the army they should have keep me

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
txbanditraven said:
I was siting in college math today shooting the sh*t with friends talking about the great leaders of the world and north korea and that little MFer came up and you know what he is one of my heros. you may be asking why? well look at it like this is country is starving to death bc of his pride but they are all willing to die for him. he has sontunied to biuld nukes and missile programs after repeated warning from the U.S.. And now the 6 nations talks were he basically told us to site on it and rotate. he is my true hero. this will end in war i have a feeling plus my gov and history teachers agree with me. couth korea and japan are going to get nuked for sure and then we will turn N.K. into a glass parking lot that will glow in the dark. the colateral damage will be in the millions but o well this plant is over populate as is. :sly: thumup:

anyone agree with me?
Learn to type.

Better yet, stop talking all together.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Number One N00b said:
Learn to type.

Better yet, stop talking all together.

Whoop!! thank you for saying it :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol we all have our own opions I just speak mine :)

but you do have to admit he is brave.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Inflicting nuclear terror on other countries has effects on the world as a whole

·
12,110 Posts
No he's a tyrannical murderer.

Theres nothing wrong with tyrants. In communities of 2-300 people a tyrant can rule and make everyoen happy.

North Korea needs to be owned hardcore, and its going to happen soon.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Number One N00b said:
I have no opion. What is this opion of which you speak.

By brave, do you mean stupid?
bravery is stupidity that doesnt get you hurt. so yes hes a dumbass......he fits in real well with kevin(txbandit)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no just think he is hold alot of cards in this game you truly think we are going to risk a first strike agianst them? but if we don't fold the may sell to terrist. sorry for my spelling working on my third 03. but anyway they will win

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Kim Jong Il is a dbag.
not the most.....articulate.....answer in the world, but hits the nail on the head like a hammer against an anvil

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
N.Korea said they have Nuclear Weapons and they will be making more. Now to me i'd say we better get out of Iraq once things settle down and perpare for N.Korea, because I think we may get attacked soon. We've lost thousands of soilders which is gunna hurt our fighting force.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a first strike will not work against a nucluer power like we did to iraq.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
^^hehehehehe wasnt meant as insult :) i kind of liked the simplicity.

btw kevin i just got the boot on aim

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that maybe true bz but my gov prof agrees with me so does my history prof. he is a good leader and brave for telling a superpower off but if he is push he would launch the nukes he has. that in my book makes him a good leader that he has enough b*llz to stand up ,granted it is not smart, and let us off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts