Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am basicaly a noob when it comes to customization, though i play paintball casualy often. my only gun at the moment is a reletivly new spyder xtra. right now im looking at a remote line and a jnj ceramic 14'' barrel. other than that, i was wondering what are some upgrades you whould suggest for woodsball. and i am on a fairely tight budget.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Revey is a viewloader hopper that is motorized so you dont' chop balls as much. replaces your current gravity fed hopper/

ACS bolt replaces you current bolt and also help to reduce chops. just pull out your strip pin in put it in..both are very simple

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
reg isn't necessary really. unless you get HPA then you might need one. If youre' using co2 you may want to look into getting a expansion chamber and(if you play a lot when it's cold) a anti-syphon tube in your tank. This is so liquid co2 doesn't get in your gun and cause spikes.

I'd say no to the remote line cuz they tend to get in the way a lot.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
if you decide you want a reg, the only one i would suggest is the palmers stabilizer. it practically eliminates any chance of liquid co2 getting into your marker, and willk cost you about the same as getting an anti siphon installed and expansion chamber (which would not help very much anyways).

they can be bought new for around $60-65. i cant remember where, but dont pay full price for one.....(about $85-90 at most stores)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts