Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent been ballin all that much latly but i got my angel speed today and i have a couple noob paintball questions....

how do i tell what psi im running if my on/off doesnt have a guage?

how do i tell what the output pressure of my hpa tank is? (high or low pressure)

:shrug:

also i threw some odd batteries in my halo and the light flashed green/red. im assuming the batteries are low, am i right?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you can't tell wha tpressure youre' running at till you get a gauge.

ther'e $13-17 online. I would suggest getting one and putting it on you marker instead of your bottomline

there shoudl be a gauge on your tank as well. most every tank comes with on.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Buy a gauge and possibly an asa that has a gauge port if you dont already have one.

Your using 6 AA batteries in your halo right? Correct me if im wrong guys (i have very little experience with halos, i've only owned a revvy, an egg, and reloader B) but i think when the halo blinks red and green it means that the halo is jammed. I really dont know how to help ya there, sorry. Try changing the batteries? Does the halo have a victory board?

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
Alright, you need to get a guage for your reg first off to see your imput pressure.

Your tank pressure should be carved into your tank regulator, it will say output pressure (XXX whatever).

If your halo blinks red/green, it's jammed.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
What kind of tank is it as well? some have the red and blue bands on them where red is HP and blue is LP. My reg is red and just stamped 5000, the pressure of the tank.

And like they all said, you don't tell your marker's operating pressure from a guage on the on/off near the tank. You have to put a guage somewhere after the inline regulator where it will read the air pressure going into the markers valves. If you strap a guage onto your on/off it'll just give you the tanks output, which rarely changes if the reg is healty and isn't exciting at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts