Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY! Here's the video from the North American International Auto Show in Detroit of the Camaro Concept.

New Camaro Video

New Camaro Pics

Alot are skeptical about the look of the car, but I like it. However, the body seems like it's too tall though, or the roof is too short. I love the look of the headlights and the taillights though, they look mean as hell. I'm anxious to see how the production model varies from the concept, should they choose to put it into production. But overall, I think this car looks pretty badass and I wouldn't mind having one :hug:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
looks great.. cept the rear quarter panels.. they dont seem to flow nicely with the car. they just come out of nowhere.

personally id rather have your (Z06?) Camaro.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No1TubaPlayer said:
looks great.. cept the rear quarter panels.. they dont seem to flow nicely with the car. they just come out of nowhere.

personally id rather have your (Z06?) Camaro.
I like the quarter panels, they give it a nice looking profile.

The Z06 is a Corvette btw, mine is an IrocZ.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
FUGLY!........and i like camaros

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I like everything but the front end. It doesn't look muscular like the first/early second gen cars and it doesn't look sleek like the last generation. I bet it looks a lot better in person, but in pictures I don't really like it. I think this front end looks a bit better.

Attachments

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the first gen's front end. Bob Lutz commented that they wanted to steer away from a direct looking clone of the first gen, which he said was what alot of competetors are doing (Mustang, Challenger) but wanted features that kind of resembled them. IMO I think the grille and headlights slightly resemble them. The grille is a bit more pointy and the headlights arent completely round, but when I look at it head on, I think of a first gen camaro that has evolved.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i think it's ugly as hell. it seems like it's just trying too hard to look mean. it doesnt look like a maro should

1 - 11 of 11 Posts