Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I can't figure out what the movie it is that the Patrick Stewart clip was taken from. Anyone?

I'm thinkin it's just some Star Trek where they go back in time or something.

*edit*

I'm retarded, here's the clip.

http://chunkpicard.ytmnd.com/

·
Registered
181 Posts
Star Trek: First Contact. Its from the scene where there are borg on the ship and Picard is hiding with the 21st century earth women in the holodecks 1930s gangster holoprogram. The borg come in and he opens up with a holographic Thompson, which apparantly is lethal when the safety measures are turned off. Even to borg apparantly

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Flankergeek said:
Star Trek: First Contact. Its from the scene where there are borg on the ship and Picard is hiding with the 21st century earth women in the holodecks 1930s gangster holoprogram. The borg come in and he opens up with a holographic Thompson, which apparantly is lethal when the safety measures are turned off. Even to borg apparantly
thats what i was going to say :dodgy:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Flankergeek said:

That was on my mind you beat me. :dodgy:

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah bit of a trekie right here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts