Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a 5 hour nap today...baller status right there. I woke up and I had 12 missed calls go me.

Comment on Naps and your Naping experiences past or present

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Phantom13 said:
I took a 5 hour nap today...baller status right there. I woke up and I had 12 missed calls go me.

Comment on Naps and your Naping experiences past or present
Dude I nap all the freakin' time. I had like a two hour nap when I got home and I sleep in so much after I wake up. its crazy. naps own.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
naps? what the hell is a nap? I haven't taken one of those in 6 yrs. Oh yea, that's probably because I have kids that won't let me take a damn nap.

Enjoy all the naps you can....for some of you, one day you'll be a parent and naps will definately be something of your past. Trust me on this one.......:)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I flaunt the 15 minute nap all the time. when you are crazy and don't sleep at night you kinda need recharges. im all for the short ones but damn 5 hours thats longer than I sleep in a night.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
100%Wooddog said:
I get little amounts of sleep at night then nap the next day in boring classes.

same here, i get about 15 mins of sleep in each of my classes, and about 4 hours of sleep at night

sometimes i fall asleep on my couch watching tv, but then i cant go to sleep that night when i wake up

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
I was up last night studying until 3am, then took a 4 hour nap and woke up at 7am to continue studying...and thats what im working on. Ill be awake at least until that time tonight...and wake up tomorrow early to continue last minute study, then take 2 finals tomorrow....my flight tomorrow i will be assed out.

Thank goodness for aderrall.

On topic...i average 4-5 naps a week, and each averages 2-3 hours each. Pretty much every weekday i take a nap, and the occasional weekend nap to get ready for the night......college has my sleep schedule so f'ed up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts