Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i thought this is something everyone can agree with me here

Naps > all

i just woke up from a nap, and sure i won't be able to go to bed ti'll 2am, but i <3 naps...

and one of my old team mates from SC reminded me of craps soo big that ur pants fit better when ur done... thumup:

So... yea, sorry if this is spam or something, but i'm uberly bored and can't sleep :'(

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pimpballer756 said:
naps can be crazy if i take one after school i wake up at like 7pm and im like wtf mate im late for school and im like whoah its 7pm not 7am

HAHA, same thing here...

And whats even crazier... just a few min. ago i was like WOAH! i have 2,000 posts.. i thought i only had like 1,000 somethng

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
i took the dump of a century when I got home tonight. jesus its almost 2

girlfriends outa school for christmas so uh WOOT. so yea poo = good but naps are only good for like 15 minutes. longer than that and you get tired.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I took a 3 hour nap yesterday. I felt good after. I should nap more, maybe ill even try napping in school. Ill teach those silly teachers that napping is a good thing and should be encouraged at all ages. Not just in the very old and very young.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Roadkill said:
I took a 3 hour nap yesterday. I felt good after. I should nap more, maybe ill even try napping in school. Ill teach those silly teachers that napping is a good thing and should be encouraged at all ages. Not just in the very old and very young.
Same thing, when I have nothing to do and I know I'm gonna be partying the rest of the night I take a nap.

D

·
0 Posts
i fell like **** when i wake up from naps.. i think its the next day and that i gotta go to school or i think its way later

·
Registered
352 Posts
i have a wierd sleeping pattern where i wake up super early (like 6) and get all my **** for the morning done, and then like nap from 10 - 12 (god bless college being out)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts