Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have napster to go and its great for only 10 bucks a month but it wont let me burn cds without having to pay for each song...is there a way i can get around this so i dont have to pay for each song

i have a creative zen micro which i have all the songs on and ive tried taking the songs to my other computers and burn songs but the mp3 are copy write protection or something

any help would be greatly apreaciated

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im not paying my mom is and i hate limeware cause of viruses and bad quality kdownloads i would use ares which is so much better than limeware but it dosent work on my computer right now

and downloading fom napster is sooo much faster i dont even wait i just click the song and i have it

·
Banned
115 Posts
whatever ares isn't noob safe, i use bittornado( wich is better then ares) but alot less noob safe

·
12,110 Posts
Paying to download music is like buying a pet rock. Plain and simple, its dumb. You canjust go otuside and get a rock, and you can just go on limewire and download music, and if you aren't a n00b, then you won't get viruses.

Just look at filenames and extensions, compare them to filesizes.

If you see "Crazy Christina **** XXX FUll MOVIE 55 MINUTES", then see its a .exe file, then see its only 1034Kilobytes, its not what your looking for.

Only n00bs download viruses from P2P programs.

·
12,110 Posts
No he's smart. Again, if you see Counterstrike Halflife 4 OMG Doom 16.exe.rar.mpeg.poo32.exe, and its 4000kb its a virus.

But if you see

Counterstrike Halflife mod and its named cntrstke.exe and its 400,000kb, then its coutnerstrike.

You need to use common internet street smarts, and to get them, you need to not be a nub.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Azureus gives bittornado nightmares at night.

You can start/stop/pause all torrents, and set priority to your torrents. Everything is in ONE window rather than many multiple ones. I have mine set to open to the system tray and not bother me as it continues to DL. It's a great program.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts