Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
OMG! ROFL! I guess thats what you get when you call the southern folk. Haha, I'm not trying to generalize people that live in the south or anything, but that was just incredibly funny. I love how they said "Queen LaTifa is waving the opening flag!" and the guy goes "Who the fk is Queen LaTifa!??!"

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
that is funny stuff. you know how many nascar enthusists are nra members. thats what he says.

at the end he has like an anurism.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
They call this guy from Greenbow, Alabama and asks him some questions about what he would like to see more of in nascar. After a while, they inform him that a man from Kenya is going to be racing next year. Furious, the man starts going off on how "White people have white sports, and black people have black sports" and how "Black people drive so fast, and can do whatever they want, listen to their rap music etc.." After a while, he says this is NASCAR, not NAScoon, and a slur of how they are ball suckers, etc. It was VERY funny. Also, the man says "What do they race on in Kenya, TIGERS?" This man was so furious it was histerical.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts